10 - Lionel Messi - v5

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
A bit quiet but no one other player could have made that pass that led to the 2nd pen. Team was looking for him and only him in that situation.

mark1nhu

C6bhF8PWYAUnkrZ.jpg

Jesus F. Christ!!! I am saving this pic to be my phone wallpaper!!!

RMU ReBorn

Plays well against the rubbish teams, bottles the big games. Sad sight to see.
He was playing as a CAM today and even robbed of possession from Rabiot tracking back. Created chances ( Including the one that led to pen ) . Held the midfield allowing Ney and Rafinha to get enough width . What else do you want a human being to do more than that in a match were he was marked by multiple players ?
. Plays well against Rubbish teams ? .. Saved our asses against Atletico , Villareal , Sevilla , Man City . If you don't remember ,he dribbled past two Atleti players that send us to CDR final ( Suarez goal ) . We would be stranding at 5th or 6th in the league without him

RMU ReBorn

Ofcourse he has a chance. But Messi will not all of a sudden stop delivering magical performances.
Without him we would be out of Liga race even before Christmas break . But i just wish Ney wins it for the hard work he put in despite our left and Rw being literally dead because of our defense and mid . He was the one who kept on creating chances after chances with no reward
Remember his run at Anoeta when we got owned by them . That gave us the life line

Home of Barca Fans