1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
"My current situation is not easy for me"

"I have to be patient, though. I am doing my utmost to prove myself on the training pitch and make things hard for the coach."

"I have put in some good performances, but people always remember the bad moments. Mistakes are only human, though. Manuel Neuer, Iker Casillas and Roman Weidenfeller also make mistakes. "

"But everybody in the team knows they can rely on me and they can always give me the ball. "

"Everything is a bit different here. One player has won a number of Ballons d'Or, others have won European and world titles and are world-class players. I didn't need long to adapt."

Picked up these from twitter which apparently is an interview with Kicker. German posters/those who know german can prob confirm if its on kicker or not and whether these quotes are as it is.

gatsu

He is still very young, we must not rush things with him even if he is more talented than Bravo, and i believe he is smart enough to show patience.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
A couple of good performances in the upcoming CL game and there are gonna be more calls for him to get some starts in LL too.

Faceless

No more faces at night
A couple of good performances in the upcoming CL game and there are gonna be more calls for him to get some starts in LL too.

He is wearing the no 1. shirt after all, and hopefully his presence in goal will help our defense later on in the season.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Man United are planning on moving for Barcelona goalkeeper Marc-Andre ter Stegen (22) if current goalkeeper De Gea leaves. [express]

Hands off!

L

linetty

^ I would not even bother to post this crap, English tabloids nonsense just to get views...

suckabov

Lemon curry?
"My current situation is not easy for me"

"I have to be patient, though. I am doing my utmost to prove myself on the training pitch and make things hard for the coach."

"I have put in some good performances, but people always remember the bad moments. Mistakes are only human, though. Manuel Neuer, Iker Casillas and Roman Weidenfeller also make mistakes. "

"But everybody in the team knows they can rely on me and they can always give me the ball. "

"Everything is a bit different here. One player has won a number of Ballons d'Or, others have won European and world titles and are world-class players. I didn't need long to adapt."

Picked up these from twitter which apparently is an interview with Kicker. German posters/those who know german can prob confirm if its on kicker or not and whether these quotes are as it is.

Had a look through the printed kicker edition, and the interview is there. Didn't read it in detail but from what I gathered, the statements on twitter were cherry-picked and seem a lot more negative than the interview as a whole was. He was e.g. asked whether he had doubts about having joined the right club, and he said no, not at all, and that he found it relatively normal to have to wait for his chance in a club as big as FCB ("...so I just have to be patient").

Home of Barca Fans