1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

Kerrybai

One bad game against the England U21, some folks already predict him being sold? :facepalm:

How many more years can we count on Bravo? 3, 5, 8? Ter Stegen is the future of the club. If we sell him, do we just count on Masip?

No need to sell him, simply we loan him out.

I want Bravo to bench him as throwing him into CL games is putting way too much pressure on him. The guy has very little match practice, Lucho is taking a huge gamble and I pray it doesn't backfire.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

I want Bravo to bench him as throwing him into CL games is putting way too much pressure on him. The guy has very little match practice, Lucho is taking a huge gamble and I pray it doesn't backfire.

I am with you Kerry, I too worry a lot about him not delivering for us in the CL.

I don't think LE and the club will loan him though.

Jombi

Why do you want to loan him out when we cant buy a replacement? The fact that MAtS has made so few errors with such erratic number of minutes under his belt just shows what a class goalie he is.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Why do you want to loan him out when we cant buy a replacement? The fact that MAtS has made so few errors with such erratic number of minutes under his belt just shows what a class goalie he is.

Because it would be better for him to play regularly somewhere else than stay in the same situation next season. Masip can cover for him while he's gone I guess.

Gohan

Super Saiyan
Second goal he conceded got deflected so the the ball went into another direction. Third goal he looked like an amateur tho.

On the other hand he can pull off double saves. As someone said earlier Mats is a rough diamond, it probably takes time before he is really ready to take on the goalkeeper spot in our first team.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
On the other hand he can pull off double saves. As someone said earlier Mats is a rough diamond, it probably takes time before he is really ready to take on the goalkeeper spot in our first team.

That's what we're saying, Lucho is giving far from enough minuts, everybody makes mistakes, but the next ones he makes for us can be in quarters/semis/final of the Champions League, so it's no joke ! He'd get sacked and just like Bartra it'll follow him around for a while.. Lucho is putting enormous pressure on him with his system, and the hardest part is just coming.

Zangash

Banned
If we get rid of ter Stegen I'm almost positive we'll see Bravo return to his Real Sociedad form due to lack of competition, and then we'd be so screwed we'd be better off playing Masip and hoping he impresses.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
I personally don't want MatS to leave, absolutely not, just questioning how Lucho is handling the GK situation.

Jombi

Second goal he conceded got deflected so the the ball went into another direction. Third goal he looked like an amateur tho.

The third goal was a hard shot from 10 meters. Terribly difficult to save for any goalie. Its more difficult than saving a penalty.

Kerrybai

I'd rather him get regular playing time to develop his talents. Right now the guy gives me no confidence and I feel that Bravo is a much safer option, it should realy be the other way round though. Added to that I don't like that Lucho is throwing him into these huge games without giving him league minutes.

mark1nhu

Too much overreaction. Germany defense got him exposed and he is not Jesus to make miracles.

We shouldn't sell or even loan him. We should keep him rotating with Bravo.

Zangash

Banned
I'd rather him get regular playing time to develop his talents. Right now the guy gives me no confidence and I feel that Bravo is a much safer option, it should realy be the other way round though. Added to that I don't like that Lucho is throwing him into these huge games without giving him league minutes.

He gives you NO confidence? Really?

Home of Barca Fans