1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Hopefully he did not catch a cold tonight.

But seriously: We probably saw the two best goalkeepers tonight when it comes to playing the ball with their feet.

BBZ8800

Germany's future looks really bright between the posts for the next 15 years AT least

Messi is facing new problems:
1. till yesterday he never scored against Neuer
2. now he has an even bigger problem:
= Messi has never scored a goal against Mats in official matches :lol:

How many keepers in the world can say that?
You know that he is good then... :sherlock:

barca1899

Messi is facing new problems:
1. till yesterday he never scored against Neuer
2. now he has an even bigger problem:
= Messi has never scored a goal against Mats in official matches :lol:

How many keepers in the world can say that?
You know that he is good then... :sherlock:

He even missed a penaldo against mats :tata:

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Germany's future looks really bright between the posts for the next 15 years AT least

Neuer still has a few years until he is succeeded by either ter Stegen or Leno (the idiot just signed a new contract with Leverkusen btw, lel...), so yeah. Though that was really never in doubt. Germany always had the most quality goalkeepers around.

barcanuck

Neuer will play until he's 40 I think, MAtS realistically has very little chance if any in getting any starts for the next decade.

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
Neuer will play until he's 40 I think, MAtS realistically has very little chance if any in getting any starts for the next decade.

I don't agree.
Neuer's game relies heavily on his physical attributes, he needs top speed and agility to be effective as a sweeper keeper, when he inevitably slows down in a couple years he won't be special anymore.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters

He might still be playing at 40 but I struggle to believe that an early 30s MAtS will still be behind him at that stage.

F

Flavia

I'm a stevenzete now. What a goalkeeper.
With him and Bravo, we have nothing to worry about.

Home of Barca Fans