1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

ajnotkeith

Great save. My main point of improvement for Mats is to cut out the mistakes e.g vs Bayern and Celta. As serghei said above it is a bonus if some of those crazy reflex saves can come back.

serghei

Great save. My main point of improvement for Mats is to cut out the mistakes e.g vs Bayern and Celta. As serghei said above it is a bonus if some of those crazy reflex saves can come back.

Yea, the main thing he has to do is require top shooting to beat him, not stuff poorly placed or straight at him. If someone shoots a curler right in the corner like Aspas for 3-3 in the last second, tough luck, can't do much about that.

Even here, if the guy shoots a bit more to the left, it's 1-1.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Don't really give a rat's ass if it was a fluke or not, that save locked the win for us and is a huge boost for the team... He could have saved it with his butt for all I care...

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If it's a fluke no, if he improves from now on... we can talk.

Even if he improves the condition of his knee might seal his future. Might already have.

He has a big contract and if his knee is shot they have to move him even if he improves this second half of the season.

Andresito

Staff member
If he doesn't improve: nobody will buy him

If he improves: we might get some bids, but the club seems to like him a lot so they'll refuse those offers and say "ter Stegen is back to his best"

lose/lose imo, unless he for real improves. But I honestly find that unlikely with his physical status. But who knows, Courtois was laughed at when he joined Madrid as well.

Home of Barca Fans