1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
After watching that clip of Trapp I'd have to say he's not bad, but most of those shots were right towards his body :lol:

Yugi

Valdes staying and Ter Stegen coming this summer is best possible scenario, transition will be much smoother and if ter Stegen will be good than we have future secured

Jadentheman

They will buy Ter Stegen, but then loan back to his club so he can have his last year of development. That way Valdes can have his last hurrah too

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
They will buy Ter Stegen, but then loan back to his club so he can have his last year of development. That way Valdes can have his last hurrah too

Sounds good although most of these rumours are from SPORT and MD who are known to be rubbish so im not entirely sure.......

Linux-Freak

Well the local executives still deny having even been contacted by Barca. But then they be playing the public here because the last major deal (Reus) was so well known that all players became more expensive when they inquired about them as everyone knew how much money they had.

Eric Cartmenez

I really hope Barca won't buy this guy, he's totally overrated! And an arrogant prick to boot...

Buy Sommer instead, IMO the cheaper, better and more experienced keeper.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I really hope Barca won't buy this guy, he's totally overrated! And an arrogant prick to boot...

Buy Sommer instead, IMO the cheaper, better and more experienced keeper.

Overrated how?

And an arrogant prick? I guess you know him personally?

Eric Cartmenez

Overrated how?

And an arrogant prick? I guess you know him personally?

Overrated? He may be talented, but he's not even close to world class. Just look at his performances with the German NT, also with Gladbach in the Euro League he wasn't exactly brilliant. I really dont get it why he's Loew's Number 3. Weidenfeller, Trapp or Baumann would all be more deserving IMHO.

And no, I don't know him personally, but have watched/read quite a few interviews with him, and he doesn't come across as a very humble person.
More like over-ambitious and uptight, but I must admit: arrogant prick was maybe a bit harsh.

Home of Barca Fans