1 - Marc-Andre ter Stegen

ajnotkeith

I think the team is better this season with Flick. Also, really don't think Stegen was that great as to see a huge drop-off by having Pena instead.
Serghei's takes about Pena literally one month ago :
On the plus side, we made an important signing in Olmo, players back from injury, no Pena in goal to fuck it up, weaker Girona that lost its best players... We lost 6 points to Girona last year that should come back to us this season without many problems.
Speaking about depth, at least he isn't forced to play with keeper like Pena. These discussions can be endless. What one got, if one is more unlucky with injuries, on what positions and so on.
This guy's takes on every single player centre around his love boner for Xavi, it's truly incredible.

"No Pena in goal to fuck it up" "At least he isn't forced to play with keeper like Pena" (when arguing in favour of Xavi)

One month later, Stegen is injured...

"Not that big of a drop-off" "Stegen wasn't that great"

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I wonder maybe if he was part of Xavi's backroom team or is a paid PR man or something, this is hilarious.

Last edited:

TheStig

He's gonna be back and continue the terror if we don't sign a keeper that he won't be able to bench. If this happens then this injury is a blessing in disguise for Barca but we have to get a good enough GK.

MontenegrinCuler

As long as our keeper is from Balkan country I think we will do well. They bring great mentality suited for the job siuuu
Allegri's terrorism surely ruined his Slavic mentality. Gotta expect him to hold the ball and waste time when we have an excellent chance to go on a counter.

But all should be fine after little Hansi healing from Serie A:lol:

El Gato

Villarato!
East European then. Sorry
Whats-App-Image-2024-09-14-at-19-42-49-adf010e7.jpg

Home of Barca Fans