1 - Marc-Andre terrorist

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Shits himself anytime the ball a meter above the ground.

I've legit seen Sunday league keepers commit to aerial balls better than his close eyes and hope I get some connection shit. That is if he decides to even go for it within his 6 yd box.

I get surprised sometimes when put in a bad cross and the opposition keeper catches cause I'm not used to seeing a keeper actually catch balls in the air.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
He did make a few really good passes but doesn't absolve his errors.
with the obsession we seem to have with the GK passing, might as well get Xavi to come out of retirement and put him in goal. Save percentage should be the same as the German terror

BJJ

Not surprised of his performance. This is his standard performance in Europe.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The fact that this guy even has supporters in this forum is embarrassing.
He has supporters here??

BAN THEM ASAP!!!

MontenegrinCuler

We usually do this, than Garcia passes it back to Kounde or Balde. It looked like he made a spurt towards Stegen to receive the pass and than just when Stegen passed Garcia changed his mind. This was as much on Garcia as it was on Stegen tbh.
In such cases Steven should give him a strong and precise pass that he can easily control. Same thing happened vs Monaco in Gamper and he didn't learn from his mistakes. Maybe he got used to Busi whom 10 players couldn't take the ball off in his prime to rescue him but these are different times, and he needs to know that.

draconifire

NTC with a Positive attitude
He can't stop shots.
He can't defend his near post.
He can't be relied on 1v1.
He can't command the box during corners.
He often fucks up passes which is supposed to be his strength.

He can only be relied on in Laliga against lesser teams. He serves no purpose to us.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Shits himself anytime the ball a meter above the ground.

I've legit seen Sunday league keepers commit to aerial balls better than his close eyes and hope I get some connection shit. That is if he decides to even go for it within his 6 yd box.

I get surprised sometimes when put in a bad cross and the opposition keeper catches cause I'm not used to seeing a keeper actually catch balls in the air.
Same here, I’m like “wow, can they do THAT - move a couple of meters from the goal, catch the ball and disarm all the drama and drastically reduce the chance of them scoring???” 😂 When there’s like a 1vs1 or something else dangerous against Courtois for example I’m thinking “he’ll take it” while I think the complete opposite with mAtS…

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
The crazy thing is he attempted the same pass (or a similar one) through the center of the pitch soon after that blunder and gave the ball away again.

I understand being risky is what allows you to play from the back, but after a mistake like that you need to be humble enough to recognize you fucked up and cannot repeat the same mistake again.

Home of Barca Fans