1 - Victor Valdes

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
Valdes is not as talented as Casillas. But he's made less mistakes (even including the couple of absolute howlers last night) over the past 3-4 years than Iker. So I'll happily take VV over him. He's tailor made for Barcelona.

LaMessiah

what a charitable guy. nice to see barca's partnership with unicef paying off.

he's perfect for barca but iker is still the better keeper, imo. he lets in less goals in la liga but i'm pretty sure he also faces less chances considering barca's style of play and way of forcing teams to give up possession easily/rush chances.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
Valdes is the best Spanish GK :rofl1:

God Awful last night.

He made one god awful mistake yes... but the rest of the match he was very good.. that save on kaka's shot was very important and he controlled his box pretty well also. your being a little harsh but I will admit i wanted to kill him after that mistake

Chainsaw

Killahead
He made one god awful mistake yes... but the rest of the match he was very good.. that save on kaka's shot was very important and he controlled his box pretty well also. your being a little harsh but I will admit i wanted to kill him after that mistake

He also had a similar mistake in the second half.

B

barcelonista

Victor Valsex. He was being kind to give Real Madrid a bit of hope. They needed it.

Home of Barca Fans