1 - Victor Valdes

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
There's no reason to replace San Iker in the NT. He hasn't let them down, even if Valdes has made less mistakes at club level over the past couple of seasons.

RedMadridista

The Troll Hunter
After the classico performance.. I doubt Valdes will be getting picked any time soon.

EDIT: I am not trolling.

Cut me some slack. thanks.

RedMadridista

The Troll Hunter
If one blunder is all it takes..I guess that means De Gea is never getting picked at this rate.

I'm sorry... but I'm not having that. One blunder? Did you watch the match? He was making mistakes all the time. And we're not discussing De Gea... that comment is void.

ammarfcb

ze special one
I'm sorry... but I'm not having that. One blunder? Did you watch the match? He was making mistakes all the time. And we're not discussing De Gea... that comment is void.

i only saw one mistake. he just stuck to instructions and kept making short passes. but other then the goal he was ok.

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
LOL. He's not. He's not even 2nd choice for Spain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

basel2.jpg

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match

he still despite his mistake let in one gol in madrid's stadium.. would your keeper/defense do the same?? guess we wont know this season will we?

Home of Barca Fans