10 - Ansu Fati

Jakabor

I hope he gets a handful of games to close out the season.

Would be wild to see him play vs Atletico at home for the league title.

Also of course hoping he makes the Spain Euro roster. With his progression so far and start to the season he doubt would have without that injury.
Being selected would provide him with valuable training and get him match fit during the summer while getting matched at the highest level at the Euros.

Joan

Ilaix at the bottom? I see why we banned goal .com. :coffee:

Very interesting read. Will be interesting to watch who really makes it from the names on the list.

Nazario1985

He Should not be rushed again !

why you need him to play asap ?

If he get injured again it's over for him and a whole career down the dumpster.

Never trusted Bar?a medics and never will

Vladinho

He Should not be rushed again !

why you need him to play asap ?

If he get injured again it's over for him and a whole career down the dumpster.

Never trusted Bar?a medics and never will

I never said that they should rush him back. I just miss seeing him on the pitch, thats all. Its a good thing he takes time to recover properly.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
His recovery is still not going too well. He might have a third surgery. Decision to be made soon.......

If I was him I'd look for a second opinion abroad and possibly even take it out of the hands of our medical staff. Whatever Dr. Cugat and the club are doing is not working.

At all.

Last edited:

cro-man

This kid is finished. Liqui striking again.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Ansu Fati's recovery isn't going well. He could undergo surgery for the third time, it will be decided in the coming days. [cat radio]</p>— barcacentre (@barcacentre) <a href="https://twitter.com/barcacentre/status/1374803519824351247?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 24, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Gutted to hear this. What happened? Just a couple of weeks ago it was reported that his recovery was going well.

Shouldn't be a complex issue to fix, really wondering what is the reason behind these setbacks.

Home of Barca Fans