10 - Ansu Fati

FCMessi

Sounds too good to be true to be 100% for another 8-10 years missing a meniscus,

maybe better to go for a synthetic or donor transplant.

Rassvet

All speculations at this point based on random information from some journalists, which might not be accurate. I doubt they are privy to private medical information unless the club leaked it. What we know is the recovery is not going well, what we don?t know is what have caused it. We don?t know if the doctors fucked up or just complications.

Based on what is being said right now by these journalists, the worst case scenario would be we might only have Fati at his 100% for 8-10 years. I will take that and hope for the best.

That's probably the best case scenario

serghei

Yeah but as an attacker you get a kick to the knees easier as well.

Don't think it's as much to do with getting hit as the problem with offensive players is that when you shoot, you put a lot of weight on the opposite foot, it's part of where you get the power behind the shot I guess. Same when you change direction quickly.

All that inertia associated with shooting, dribbling, will stress out the cartilage in the knee.

Barcilliant

Fuck. What shit luck we have with injuries.
I personally think the medical staff have fucked up badly but hard to say.
I'm also not very optimistic about his chances of regaining full fitness. All these reports are worrying and clearly there's smoke where there's fire.
We'll need a bit of a miracle now. Look at Umtiti. He's a shadow of the player he was.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He posted a message on instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/CNF7NifBQoJ/?utm_source=ig_embed

Translation:

Ex088MIWQAAI3LX

Home of Barca Fans