10 - Ansu Fati

jamrock

And when you do come with the facts it shows the likes of V Jr, nacho, Rodrygo are all basically on 5m euros per year because all those qoutes are in pounds.

3.6m pounds = 4.2m euros, so what's your point again?. Do the research next time before posting, not everything is on YouTube. Lol

Laplacian

And when you do come with the facts it shows the likes of V Jr, nacho, Rodrygo are all basically on 5m euros per year because all those qoutes are in pounds.

3.6m pounds = 4.2m euros, so what's your point again?. Do the research next time before posting, not everything is on YouTube. Lol

My initial comment quite literally stated that I think it's funny that Fati is being paid as much as or more than players with far more experience, less injuries, and similar/better talent than Fati. Last time I checked 4.2m euros is less than 5m euros. You just agreed with me and you're still arguing.

Look, I know you must have been immensely triggered by my previous posts in whatever thread I've been involved with in the past, but don't let that rage blind you to the point where you're quoting me in a bunch of threads with the hope that you'll gain the satisfaction of "owning me" in an argument. It's just a forum, it's not a big deal. Chin up, mate.

Last edited:

jamrock

My initial comment quite literally stated that I think it's funny that Fati is being paid as much as or more players with far more experience, less injuries, and similar/better talent than Fati. Last time I checked 4.2m euros is less than 5m euros. You just agreed with me and you're still arguing.

Look, I know you must have been immensely triggered by my previous posts in whatever thread I've been involved with in the past, but don't let that rage blind you to the point where you're quoting me in a bunch of threads with the hope that you'll gain the satisfaction of "owning me" in an argument. It's just a forum, it's not a big deal. Chin up, mate.

& I said he is not being over paid he is being paid a comparable wage to every player in the world that's in his talent range, whether they "achieved" more or not, the kid has been out for a year everyone will achieve more than him, be he is not being over paid like you claim, because even your own data shows he is being paid at a fair market rate, so again do the research before you post, you claim V Jr was paid only 3m per season, which was actually incorrect, to prove a point that is wrong.

Do better next time

Laplacian

& I said he is not being over paid he is being paid a comparable wage to every player in the world that's in his talent range, whether they "achieved" more or not, the kid has been out for a year everyone will achieve more than him, be he is not being over paid like you claim, because even your own data shows he is being paid at a fair market rate, so again do the research before you post, you claim V Jr was paid only 3m per season, which was actually incorrect, to prove a point that is wrong.

Do better next time

Still agreeing with me and yet you're still arguing. Forum-itis is strong indeed. You can quote me again and have the last word if you want. Ciao.

jamrock

Still agreeing with me and yet you're still arguing. Forum-itis is strong indeed. You can quote me again and have the last word if you want. Ciao.

🤣🤣, If two people saying the complete opposite thing is agreeing in your mind, then I guess we do agree.

One guy he's being over paid, other guy nah it's fair.

Okay we agree then 😂.

FinBarcelonafan

Ansu Fati is a risk Barcelona has to take in current situation. Messi left and there is no money to buy a new star player. Not that the club invested those hundreds of millions wisely if you look how the careers of Coutinho, Dembele and Griezmann developed at the club.

If the board isn't too different regarding contracts is something we will find out with time. By "letting Messi go", 5M net for Ansu is a "luxury" they have earned.

Exactly. Fati had all the power in negotiation.

Yet we need to remember he did break some records. We are not talking average player, potentially of course. We are paying for future upside obviously.

jamrock

I wouldn't say fati had all the power,the club had a two year clause they could have actived if he pulled a moriba & then sell him for big money in the summer.

Negotiations seemed pretty amicable on both sides, and we settled on a fair contract for players who are in his potential bracket, over the course of his contract it works out better than the likes of Rodrygo, who madrid had to pay big money for, he was free.

I only hope the club doesn't go the Messi route with him if he lives up to expectations & offers him a salary increase basically every two years.

This Contract should run until 2 years is left then we start to negotiate again, to avoid the last year contract renewal stress, when he will truly have all the power.

Messigician

Ansu Fati rejected PSG to renew for Bar?a. They offered him a 30M signing bonus, as well as a net salary of 15M per season.

? @mundodeportivo

KingLeo10

Ansu Fati rejected PSG to renew for Bar?a. They offered him a 30M signing bonus, as well as a net salary of 15M per season.

? @mundodeportivo

Neymoney could learn a thing or two from him, if true.

I'll excuse Messi since he gave us his prime years and basically everything he had.

Horatio

You're welcome
Before we praise Ansu for turning down the money, he might still go for money in a few years from now.

This choice is also a sporting one obviously. He knows he will be undisputed starter at Barca and get to play a lot which is not as much a guarantee at other clubs.
Also, it will improve his game with Spain NT since a few players play at Barca.

So jury is still not out on how loyal Ansu truly is to club. He might be a long-term thinker. Anyway for now I would like to praise his decision-making. He made the best decision. He acts responsible and seems to have a set of brains.

malvolio

Before we praise Ansu for turning down the money, he might still go for money in a few years from now.

This choice is also a sporting one obviously. He knows he will be undisputed starter at Barca and get to play a lot which is not as much a guarantee at other clubs.
Also, it will improve his game with Spain NT since a few players play at Barca.

So jury is still not out on how loyal Ansu truly is to club. He might be a long-term thinker. Anyway for now I would like to praise his decision-making. He made the best decision. He acts responsible and seems to have a set of brains.

this. plus the fact that mundodeportivo is on the board's payroll.

the board is very adamant to build up fati as some sort of savior and turning down a possible psg offer adds to his popularity.

Home of Barca Fans