10 - Ansu Fati

jamrock

Is pace won't stop him from becoming a top player, he will just need to play closer to the goal, which Is what he Is already doing now & what he will do even more of in the future, Xavi already said he sees him as a striker, for now he's coming off the left because that's where he feels most comfortable.

What may stop him, is obviously more Injuries & if he continues to play like he is scared to re injure himself, which will take time for him to recover from mentally.

Joan

It would be mad if he went all in with pressing and in duels at this stage of the season with opportunities he gets. Takes his time to grow confidence and learn his limits, only expected after missing 2 years of football. Doesn't look that slow to me either.

One injury could put a stop to his career but bar that, I think he'll come good.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Honestly not the best fit with what Xavi want from his LWs, and his lack of pace killed a couple of counter-attacks lol. A couple of good moves but mostly uneventful in the first half.

Right now Dembele and Raphinha are the clear starters along with Lewandowski and it's not particularly close. Ansu will need to fight back for a starting role once he keep gaining fitness.

Catta

Covered the most distance in the first half. Showed some great moves, he is slowly returnig to his past self each game. Having Raph and Dembele in great form is superb news, much less pressure on him to start delivering right away.

malvolio

Not overly critical of him as he has that spark still. But, throughout his short career he behaved the same - first time shots don't go in early -> he disappears from the game and/or fluffs every other shot.

fergus90

I thought he did okay but truthfully he's actually going to have a real fight to be a starter in this team. I'm a big fan but that's just the reality.

jamrock

I thought he did okay but truthfully he's actually going to have a real fight to be a starter in this team. I'm a big fan but that's just the reality.

Honest take.

I'll give him until October to see where he's at, if he isn't almost back to where most expect him to be, then he'll keep being a impact sub.

ajnotkeith

He's not well physically yet. Probably somewhat unfit and lacks explosiveness (which he can get back).

Keep him injury-free and he'll be very important.

The other problem is we have 2 wingers in Dembele and Raphinha that are on amazing form and two of the best in the world arguably themselves, so it will be hard to get continuity.

jamrock

He showed some explosiveness today, but also was a bit shy on that one counter run in the first half where he should have drove to the box instead of passing to dembele.

Home of Barca Fans