10 - Ansu Fati

vuji_31

I also doubt it is true, but I would cash him any time in day.

I look like hater, but it is obvious he is liability whenever he plays.
He have (or had) great finishing and just spawning where he needs to be to score goal, but now he is so easy to read.

If we had player player like Vini on left and Dembouz on right, we could be so dangerous on counter attacks, with just spamming ball behind opponents,
what we needed against betis when they pressed us.

So simple, but you can't stop it.

serghei

I also doubt it is true, but I would cash him any time in day.

I look like hater, but it is obvious he is liability whenever he plays.
He have (or had) great finishing and just spawning where he needs to be to score goal, but now he is so easy to read.

If we had player player like Vini on left and Dembouz on right, we could be so dangerous on counter attacks, with just spamming ball behind opponents,
what we needed against betis when they pressed us.

So simple, but you can't stop it.

Don't think he is a liability, and we should not give up on him. I would sell for 80m though.

Nobody will make such a big offer I feel though, so we have no option but to give him time to recover and improve his form.

JamDav1982

Don't think he is a liability, and we should not give up on him. I would sell for 80m though.

Nobody will make such a big offer I feel though, so we have no option but to give him time to recover and improve his form.

You seem to say he has next to nothing to his game then would only sell for 80m+.

Why would you turn down less than that if Barca?

vuji_31

Media says Bayern is interested.

Give him on a loan one year, they will make him buff as Davies, german steroids are top notch look Goretzka...

serghei

Haha it doesnt work like that.

How much you think they could get for Raphinha then?

100m?

Raphinha could go for 70m in EPL.

Ansu is very young, so if some team believes in his potential, they'd have to pay 80m to find out if he can be great or not. For less, I'd keep him despite his poor form. He'll improve his form for sure.

They can take Ferran for 30m though. Andre Gomes-type price.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

Raphinha could go for 70m in EPL.

Ansu is very young, so if some team believes in his potential, they'd have to pay 80m to find out if he can be great or not. For less, I'd keep him despite his poor form. He'll improve his form for sure.

They can take Ferran for 30m though. Andre Gomes-type price.

So you expect more for Fati than Raphinha?

Cant see teams paying anywhere near 80m on current form and injuries.

Haha one minute make out has nothing at all and always been over rated next think wont sell unless get 80m. Doesnt add up but never mind.

serghei

Which makes no sense when you claim he has nothing to his game and always over rated.

What does he bring to Barca that is worth 79m?

His age? that it?

Well, he was overrated. But he has things to his game. Just not top pace and acceleration.

He can bring great technique, intelligence, and elite finishing skills. Just because he is not producing them to required level now, doesn't mean he will always be like this.

JamDav1982

Well, he was overrated. But he has things to his game. Just not top pace and acceleration.

He can bring great technique, intelligence, and elite finishing skills. Just because he is not producing them to required level now, doesn't mean he will always be like this.

Haha ok.

Porque

Ansu has the typical Barcelona issue of a wage of inflated contract. So you won't get a side like Wolves signing him in the case of Matheus Cunha.

Home of Barca Fans