10 - Ansu Fati

jamrock

I said it before it takes at least 12 months to get over these kinda injuries and he's had multiple, the only focus this season should have been to stay fit & her Sharp.

Next season will tell where's he at, don't sell.

delancey

I think he underperformed this season for we have a manager who does not understand tactics. Not yet. Ansu should always be in the box, and I mean always. Ready to score. Ready to assist. Not hugging the damn touchline expecting him to play like Dembele or Vini.

Every single attacker underperformed under Xavi. Yet we blame our attackers instead of the man who is in charge of our tactics (I would say lack thereof).

Don’t judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree. Xavi expects players to play how he wants them to play instead of adapting the tactics to their strengths. This is one of those things that separates a decent manager from a great one.

Oscar out!

vuji_31

He played as striker few games with Lewa being banned for few games because of snorting gesture to the referee, and Ansu was absolute shit.

He scored 3 tap-ins, that is all.

2 of them were against opponnent who had red card.

delancey

He played as striker few games with Lewa being banned for few games because of snorting gesture to the referee, and Ansu was absolute shit.

He scored 3 tap-ins, that is all.

2 of them were against opponnent who had red card.
I would argue that he played better when the opponent had a red card for it allowed him to play more in the opponent’s box, a position in which he thrives (vs hugging the touchline and expecting him to be Vini 2.0).

Our attack this season consists of passing the ball to a winger and expecting the winger to get the ball in front of goal and inshallah. In order words, we have very few vertical attacks, in which wingers are inside the box waiting for a killer pass from the midfield. This does not suit Ansu.

vuji_31

I would argue that he played better when the opponent had a red card for it allowed him to play more in the opponent’s box, a position in which he thrives (vs hugging the touchline and expecting him to be Vini 2.0).

Our attack this season consists of passing the ball to a winger and expecting the winger to get the ball in front of goal and inshallah. In order words, we have very few vertical attacks, in which wingers are inside the box waiting for a killer pass from the midfield. This does not suit Ansu.
Ofc it is easier to play in the opponent's box, with the player more, he can't dribble, he is not fast or strong, so he can score only tap in. Nothing else.

Messi983

He should be utilised as inside forward or almost a 2nd striker with an overlapping LB (which we luckily have).

Home of Barca Fans