10 - Ansu Fati

jamrock

Lots of focus on fati in our training videos, know what that means, he's about to be GOATED again.

Or it could mean he's the most famous player of all those currently at training, but I CHOOSE to believe the former.

BusiTheKing

Lots of focus on fati in our training videos, know what that means, he's about to be GOATED again.

Or it could mean he's the most famous player of all those currently at training, but I CHOOSE to believe the former.
He looks really good in those videos physically, more natural and powerful in his movement.

I'm gonna make a completele unqualified guess and say that he will be reborn this season.

jamrock

He looks really good in those videos physically, more natural and powerful in his movement.

I'm gonna make a completele unqualified guess and say that he will be reborn this season.

Maybe he'll pull a Bale, lots of injuries early on, looked like he wasn't going to make it, then it all just clicks.

jamrock

Keep Raph and sign Nico, and there's some fire and speed there no doubt, with Yamal.
Yea I said it from day one, when others were saying flip raphinha for Nico, that the play if we can afford it, is to add Nico to those two, then we'll finally have elite athleticism in our front line combined with great technique, and if by some miracle fati can find the spark again, No excuses to not win the league or push to the very end.

Home of Barca Fans