10 - Ansu Fati

Messi983

Setien also doesn't have another solution than to play Fati right now.

It's easy to sh** on EV but if Suarez would be healthy or if we would bring another forward there is no way Fati would start every game.

Also, nobody pushed EV to "promote" Fati at the start of the season when we had injury problems. He could have easily played Roberto as a winger or call up Abel Ruiz or someone else from Barça B instead of giving a chance to a 16 yo kid before he even made his official debut for Barça B.

Last edited:

Riordon

Imagine if he had Dembele's speed.

The young man has a great football brain, clearly know when and how to run into space but I'm afraid the lack of speed and explosiveness will limit him.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Imagine if he had Dembele's speed.

The young man has a great football brain, clearly know when and how to run into space but I'm afraid the lack of speed and explosiveness will limit him.

He is literally 17. Will still become taller and faster.

Devils

Dembouz x Fati :

Thierry+Henry+Samuel+Eto+o+Barcelona+v+Malaga+anuNgSUmwiBl.jpg

Tears in my eyes.

Good times coming back to camp nou

ini4ever

Both him and Dembouz that's how they should get played for, break through defense line like what Salah/Mane doing in Liverpool. they're not suited for passing in tight spaces to get through defenders.

Total-Football

Wish he were a tiny bit faster like someone said above.. He is not fast, not explosive, nor a dribbler. Yet he is good with the basics.. Good news is that the football basics trump everything else.

FinBarcelonafan

Wish he were a tiny bit faster like someone said above.. He is not fast, not explosive, nor a dribbler. Yet he is good with the basics.. Good news is that the football basics trump everything else.

He is hardly a finished product. He will be faster. He hasn't reached his physical peak.

Home of Barca Fans