10 - Ansu Fati

Joan

They'd be crazy not to call Ansu for the WC. Even if as a sub. Not like they have Messi on the bench.

But I'm sure they will.

Andresito

Staff member
Should be logical to get the group together and build chemistry within the squad at this point, not much left until WC. I for once find it weird that Ansu isn't called up if he is going to the World Cup.

Birdy

Was thinking that if we get Bernardo in the winter or next summer, then #10 goes to him.
#10 is a luxury to be worn by someone who makes only cameo appearances. It doesn't do justice to the number. A certified starter should wear it.
Same with #11 that Ferran wears. He should give it to Raphinia ASAP and select another number from 12 onwards

Bran the Greenseer

Should be logical to get the group together and build chemistry within the squad at this point, not much left until WC. I for once find it weird that Ansu isn't called up if he is going to the World Cup.

Given that the majority of the team will be his Barca teammates (atleast the important ones for linkup play in the midfield and what not) I dont think that he'll have chemistry issues missing out on this round.

Jakabor

Regression.

Understandable that he is not called up for Spain.

Bad first touches, does not even score anymore (this was his thing) and does nothing in terms of dribbling. Runs like he has wooden legs.

Vini Jr. so much better.

feggydinho

Regression.

Understandable that he is not called up for Spain.

Bad first touches, does not even score anymore (this was his thing) and does nothing in terms of dribbling. Runs like he has wooden legs.

Vini Jr. so much better.

Lol, how times have changed, Vini Jr is now something else.

ajnotkeith

His gait is painful to watch. He used to be pretty fast before his injuries.

Needs a lot of physical rehabilitation before he can shine again.

Jakabor

Lol, how times have changed, Vini Jr is now something else.

One is progressing and one regressing.

Fati no speed, no dribbling ability to beat his man, shit first touches and bad shooting. Should not sniff the Gala XI at Barca at the moment.

Givenchy

Kids out for 2 years and the Barca forum over reaction expects him to he WC in 6 weeks lol

Exactly. Remember most agreed before the season started, if he can stay fit and add some goals here and there it will be a success. The kid has missed so much football and then is being compared to Vini, pretty harsh.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
There used to be a time not many years ago that #10 and #11 were the only two players that made this Barca side entertaining and worth watching. Now those numbers are worn by players who barely belong on our bench. This kid seems finished. Sadly he suffered that kind of injury that you never come back 100% from. Tough luck, but that’s life.

Home of Barca Fans