Status
Not open for further replies.

ammarfcb

ze special one
pinto hater

but
tumblr_ly1rjiUpzS1qjai0go1_500.gif

UberNjufer

lack of character is someone who's passive. Is as if he doesn't care whether the team wins or loses. he's so passive. Look at Thiago, he was amazing. He played like a Xavi. With conviction, moving the team forward, carrying the team. he played like he was 30 when Barca needed him the most. that's atttitude and character. Something Maradona had and most argentinians recognize Messi will never have. Some people are born leaders...others? not so much. Still love Messi though and NO I'm not blaming Leo for the loss. It was our defense and Madrid buying referees.
Thiago has to prove himself which he does,i think he is brilliant.On the other hand messi just doesnt feel that he needs to give his maximum in these games and it's obvious that he expects his team mates to do defending duties against lesser teams.You cant expect him to play with same intensity against osasuna and RM or Man.utd.It just wont happen,and pitch was awful today it was obvious that he cant run with the ball at even half pace

D

danumber10

Thiago has to prove himself which he does,i think he is brilliant.On the other hand messi just doesnt feel that he needs to give his maximum in these games and it's obvious that he expects his team mates to do defending duties against lesser teams.You cant expect him to play with same intensity against osasuna and RM or Man.utd.It just wont happen,and pitch was awful today it was obvious that he cant run with the ball at even half pace
So the game where barca loses la liga... Messi doesn't feel like he has to give 100 % ? and then you are wondering how can Messi lack character? you have answered yourself bro,. It is when the team needs you the most that you MUST show that you really care. Tonight THIAGO was Barca's motor. and let's not blame the pitch now b.c there were other players out there in the same pitch pushing the team forward.

K

kroki223

Was really
Thiago the motor???? Messi gave wonderful assists to his mates. To Sanchez, to Fabregas. Pep didn't do it well. In the first half, whre was the midfield???? In the second Messi was playmaker.

UberNjufer

So the game where barca loses la liga... Messi doesn't feel like he has to give 100 % ? and then you are wondering how can Messi lack character? you have answered yourself bro,. It is when the team needs you the most that you MUST show that you really care. Tonight THIAGO was Barca's motor. and let's not blame the pitch now b.c there were other players out there in the same pitch pushing the team forward.
i didnt answer myself BRO,and there were 20 other games where we lost la liga.Lack of hunger is not the same as lack of character

Armando929

He really needs rest. He just seems tired out there, not to mention the pitch conditions. But I think he's off form because he's just been depended on too much this season.

T

tariqo

its thiago's rule man :icon_neutral:

btw , which messi you want ?
the one who scores goals or the one who creat them or the one who should do everything while the rest watching !

D

danumber10

i didnt answer myself BRO,and there were 20 other games where we lost la liga.Lack of hunger is not the same as lack of character
I guess I should change my wording..... the last chance we had to keep hopeful about reaching Madrid Messi decided it is not an important game? lack of hunger? you get paid to be a professional not to play when you feel like it or when your hungry.

D

danumber10

its thiago's rule man :icon_neutral:

btw , which messi you want ?
the one who scores goals or the one who creat them or the one who should do everything while the rest watching !
I don't blame Messi for our loss tonight. I actually think it was the reffs and our defense. But Messi is so passive in this type of games. he just lacks character and leadership, thatt's what I was saying.

UberNjufer

I guess I should change my wording..... the last chance we had to keep hopeful about reaching Madrid Messi decided it is not an important game? lack of hunger? you get paid to be a professional not to play when you feel like it or when your hungry.
so you are saying he didnt even try,he made 20 great assists today what more do you want

D

danumber10

so you are saying he didnt even try,he made 20 great assists today what more do you want
we were talking about his passive attitude. his lack pf character. and no goals or assists make up for it. ( don't really buy that he had like 20 assists today). Let's just leave it here bro. We both are very stubborn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans