10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
After the match today:

Tw John Heitinga (Everton): "Mejores jugador del Mundo Messi! Best player in the World! #GrandeMessi #cincogoles" [@johnheitinga]

Tw Eden Hazard (Lille): "Is Messi the best player of all times?" [@hazardeden10] #fcblive

Dutt (coach Leverkusen): "Without Messi, Barcelona are still the best team in the world. But with him, they're from another galaxy" #fcblive

Dutt (coach Leverkusen): "Who has played football, knows there are no words for Messi. He's at his own level." #fcblive

Tw Owen (ManUtd): "Not old enough to see some of the greats but can't believe anyone can have played the game of football as well as Messi."

Tw Falcao (Atletico Madrid): "Was this a CL game or was this Messi in a PlayStation game? Unstoppable!!" #fcblive [@falcao]

Tw Jack Wilshere (Arsenal): "Its a pleasure to watch this guy........MESSI" [@jackwilshere] #fcblive

Messi: "5 goals? Nice, but the main thing was to qualify." #fcblive

Tw Wayne Rooney (Man United): "Messi is a joke. For me the best ever." [@waynerooney] #fcblive

goope

To put Messi's five-goal salvo into perspective, only 11 *teams* had scored 5+ goals in a CL knockout game before tonight

Messi > most football clubs

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Messi had a headache before the game, team doctor Pruna gave him an aspirin #fcblive [catradio cope]

Oh dear....Clearly a drugs cheat.

messi1987

YAAAAAAAAH Guy♥♥ Sorry but I have no further words for LIONEL ANDRES MESSI! I think with the game against Valencia and his four goals two weeks ago he became world player 2012- and with tonights game with 5 goals he became world player 2013!
VISCA MESSI!

M

mitkoa7x

Guardiola: "We're lucky to have Messi. It's not easy to score 5 goals in a game. I can know, I scored 11 in my whole career."
:pep::worthy::worthy::worthy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans