10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

mixer

tumblr_m0o97wzuvO1qitzc4o1_500.gif

Last edited:

oggmar

Yeah that documentary is great, love it, to bad they couldn't delay it by two weeks so that the home game vs Leverkusen could have been shown aswell.

Him crying at 20:35 was tough to watch.

Maria

The refereeing in some of those games has been atrocious(especially against Sevilla)..and I've never seen penalties as clear as those against Athletic or Racing. But it's like the president of the ref committee said after the Pepe incident: "as long as he didn't lost his 2 fingers, nothing should be done".

B

barcelonista

he is so unlucky with free kicks it's unreal

I still don't get why his free kick goal against Sevilla last season was ruled out. Anyone got any infos on that by now? It has costed us 2 points as well.

abual3bed1

I still don't get why his free kick goal against Sevilla last season was ruled out. Anyone got any infos on that by now? It has costed us 2 points as well.

the ref saw a foul by Busquets on Alexis (I'm not sure if that's him) during the taking of the FK .. the asshole ref saw that Busquets was holding the Sevilla player before Messi taking it .. but delayed the whistle till Leo scored .. he didn't whistle a penalty for Bojan that day too ..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans