10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
The 19 goals that Messi has scored only in the last month would have been enough to be top scorer in the Spanish league 16 times.

J

jiopi

btw this is Messi's assist? or no assist goal
That depends on the rules you apply, there is no official definition of an assist in football. Transfermarkt would say it's an assist, somebody else would say no.

I tend to say it's and assist because assist is supposed to point direct and last involvement of the playup for the goal.

Last edited:

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Messi may appear boring off the pitch, but that's only because of his humility which I find refreshing for a man of such great talent.

Nope. He is just straight up boring. Like Cesc. In fact I liked it when he became a bit of a badass on the pitch.

Maria

Nope. He is just straight up boring. Like Cesc. In fact I liked it when he became a bit of a badass on the pitch.

I understand that for someone who's a fan of a club that right now looks like a circus being boring is a bad thing, but the only place where I want a footballer to be entertaining is on the pitch.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
I understand that for someone who's a fan of a club that right now looks like a circus being boring is a bad thing, but the only place where I want a footballer to be entertaining is on the pitch.

I never said boring is a bad thing. So I did not continue to read the rest of your post.

Kerrybai

I like the assumption that Messi is boring because of how he conducts himself off the pitch, maybe if he crashes a sports car in a tunnel and dates Paris Hilton he wont be seen as boring :lol:

Unless you personally know Leo, I think it's fair to say no one can rightly judge the merits of his personality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans