10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Yeah, it's common statistical practice to compare statistics in different eras. It basicly gives you average scoring rate of that era. So you can compare two players in different eras, by adjusting their relation to other average player of their eras.

In the old days defending wasn't as effective and scoring was higher, in that notion Messi's goal scoring achievement is currently better than Pele's and Müller's record seasons.

You can find more info from google, era adjusted statistics.
:beer2:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Once a drug cheat, always a drug cheat.

Hey genius, what drug gets you to score boat loads of goals eh?...And where are all the others who have benefitted from this magic elixir?...Or are we supposed to believe only Leo benefits from this tonic?

The depths of the imbecility of RM fans is staggering while their 'roided up hermaphrodite of a star looks like he's benefitted from his own cocktail of drugs

Pepe Silvia

Hey genius, what drug gets you to score boat loads of goals eh?...And where are all the others who have benefitted from this magic elixir?...Or are we supposed to believe only Leo benefits from this tonic?

The depths of the imbecility of RM fans is staggering while their 'roided up hermaphrodite of a star looks like he's benefitted from his own cocktail of drugs
I thought about responding to this guy and just said naw. I know he's trolling but he's getting on my fucking nerves. More Reasonitis8 annoying than anything. Fuck it.

X

xaviniesta

lol, thats what he really wanted, somebody to reply to him. i really wanted to know who was the first one :D

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I thought about responding to this guy and just said naw. I know he's trolling but he's getting on my fucking nerves. More Reasonitis8 annoying than anything. Fuck it.

I'm tired of tools like HBA and madridistas having crapped in this thread...How pathetic a life a person has to have to dump on Leo, tools...It truly is good vs evil

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
I'm tired of tools like HBA and madridistas having crapped in this thread...How pathetic a life a person has to have to dump on Leo, tools...It truly is good vs evil

Dude just ignore these bunch of madridistas. Each reply is an encouragement. Raed does too much trolling because he has really zero life in sadburry. no sex , no fun , fucking frustrated and desperate man ..what else these guys can do ? Zero productivity hence trolling.

Hatem Ben Arfa

why the hell are you insulting me?

read my original post! I was not trolling!

i said i think Messi will break Pele's record this season and score 67 goals. when the issue was debated further, I said i find it more impressive that Pele did it at 18 yrs old. why do you and others take such an opinion as a personal insult to Messi? it's quite pathetic.

gosh you are an obnoxious git.

READ WHAT WAS POSTED!!!!

Hatem Ben Arfa

Dude just ignore these bunch of madridistas. Each reply is an encouragement. Raed does too much trolling because he has really zero life in sadburry. no sex , no fun , fucking frustrated and desperate man ..what else these guys can do ? Zero productivity hence trolling.

I'm a Newcastle and Barcelona fan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans