10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

adil_909

on that pitch it was important to not concede. if arsenal can score 3 against this milan team at the emirates, we can put 3 or more past them in the camp nou.

ricknattery

I cannot believe how Nesta didn't get red carded after that criminal kickboxing kick on Messi's hip. There was no intention to play the ball, Pepe would be proud of that action. Disgusting play

Pepe Silvia

Rather disappointing match from him... The pitch was crap, but his decision were a little sketchy at times...
Seemed a little shook from that Milan defense. Granted, the pitch was a mockery of pro football which allowed us little time on the ball to do our thing, but he did seem reluctant to move forward at times. I saw Xavi rip a page right out of Messi's rhyme book with his dribbles up the middle.

Xavi emulating Messi :wub:

K

kroki223

Seemed a little shook from that Milan defense. Granted, the pitch was a mockery of pro football which allowed us little time on the ball to do our thing, but he did seem reluctant to move forward at times. I saw Xavi rip a page right out of Messi's rhyme book with his dribbles up the middle.

Xavi emulating Messi :wub:

Messi was better than Xavi. why xavi wants to copy Messi? Iniesta can't score. Barca should have received 3 penalties. Milan players should have received red cards. Nesta, because of Messi, and the other guy, who kicked Busquets' head.

Alissa

Messi vs. Nesta is soooo full of win. Ok Nesta didn't do such a good job on him last night but that was more due to his age, Messi was everywhere and Nesta couldn't keep up with that, he was sooo tired in the end it was actually funny.

Lol at min. 5.15 he doesn't let go of Messi before he makes sure that the danger is really gone. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans