10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maria

That how it goes. Date a woman. Get her pregnant then leave for a hotter woman. Duh'
Plus he can pay for child support :lol:

tumblr_m6pbjcae6f1rtvx2oo1_500.gif

Are you for real? :shakeshead:

Last edited:

XaviMessiGirl

Come on, the english have no sense of appreciation unless you cross it for a perfect header from a long ball in a high tempo game. :p

An english guy told me-
'All I think of Barça is that they are a bunch of divers..'

So stupiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid :|

Busquets is the best defensive midfielders around!

yeh, I was in England when we got knocked out by Chelsea, heard plenty of that. While diving is an issue for certain of our players, that's often the only thing that people can come up with.

Treartista

That's pretty fair, though I'm sure Chelsea wouldn't be complaining if any of our supposed 'divers' wanted to play over there.

M

mitkoa7x

i vote no swag. open shirt. jewellery. just doesn't looks right on messi.
i say stick to T-shirt and jeans.

oh and about english football , u guys jelly cause we got wilshere, the next maldini and me.

justice has been served

BarcaVillain

Not all. I am English, but I am a football fan and watch football from South America, England, Germany, Italy and Spain. And trust me you are right.

However us real football fans (sometimes there does seem to be so few) realise how good and vital Busquets is.

I dont. Barcelona & Spain = Football at its best. If I could play football to a decent level. I would love to play like Barca.

If Barca played Chelsea 10 times, Barca would win 8 or 9. That said any team playing that defensively could keep out anyone.

I don't. I feel embarrased when people bring up that style of play. Barca were better, Barca should have won and I wanted Barca to win.

I cringe that the level of our football is so poor now. I try and tell people how good Barca and Spain are and explain about their football but they only see 1 or 2 matches and just brush it off.

Its so annoying.

And they all try and work out how we can win things in the future. But the fact is at this time we are at a level of Greece or Sweden and aren't at a winning level. We just need to improve.

You forgot that the English Premier League is "the bestest league in the whole wide world"(tm) and La Liga "only has two teams so its easy, Barca couldn't handle it week in week out agianst Stoke or Everton" :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

X

xaviniesta

beating the ballon dor winner and roberto carlos like a boss.

the other gi is soooo old. he went to america and bought something to eat and nobody noticed him there. the video was like 4-5 mins long :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans