10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
If my calculations were alright:

Up till today he has played 12022 minutes in the shirt of Barcelona.

99 goals = scores every 120 minutes and 25 seconds a goal.
141 goals + assists = sets up or scores a goal every 85 minutes and 15 seconds.

Amazing.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Nuts, I forgot the 2004-2005 season. He featured in ten games, mostly subs, but don't know how long he was on the pitch. :(

F

FCB_Titi_LB

btw crap.com states messi scored 16 goals in 14 matches played this season

Olsend

Well 9.5 would sound more proper, because bear in mind only 5 players got ten so it is extremely hard to achieve such ratings there. And if yesterday Messi's play was vs RM, then yes give him a ten :)

Co0ter

Pichichi's gonna be close/exciting thus year. Good stuff. :)

Higuian is finally showing the world this year. I've always rated him- part of me is glad he's doing so well because he's so underrated, but the Cule in me is hating it :)

I agree. He's a tad inconsistent at times but overall a sensational goal scorer, and only 22. After this year he's going to demand more money and Madrid is either going to have to cough it up or lose him. Given Benzema's performance, you can bet Higuain is gonna want as much or more. The second he says he's unhappy at Madrid a ton of teams will be all over him.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
After watching the summary again, I have to conclude that his first goal was actually the best for Messi. The third one was amazing but earlier this season he coudl have missed that first one. A calculated, low drive in the corner, that was what he did miss a couple of times this season. even in better positions.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I agree. He's a tad inconsistent at times but overall a sensational goal scorer, and only 22. After this year he's going to demand more money and Madrid is either going to have to cough it up or lose him. Given Benzema's performance, you can bet Higuain is gonna want as much or more. The second he says he's unhappy at Madrid a ton of teams will be all over him.

I believe Pep wanted him at the start of the season, obviously it didn't happen and there wasn't much fuss about it...

And to keep this on topic: :messi::messi::messi:

F

FCB_Titi_LB

we need a messi trident, do u think barca took his DNA ?
we need a puyol quadruple
we need a xaviesta double (rotation)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans