10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moe

powered by;
they're light years apart. his goal won us the match, as much as Xavi deserves credit for the assist Messi deserves the same for his well timed run and his well taken goal.

Vigan27

loved his wink at CR9 at the start...

Oh man I loved that. He really showed him that he has confidence… “You may be bigger physically but im bigger mentally”

To bad that Ronaldo don’t know that big objects fall down the hardest.

Messi is just Messi. His name should be an adjective

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
so freaking happy... 7 goles against madrid now.... 7 times iker has pulled the ball outta the net from Leo... viva Argentina ROssaaarrrio

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
He should get the Balon D'Or. He's the best (indisputable), he's top scorer in the Champions League and probably will remain so, he's leading the European Golden Boot race, plus he could win the Double. Who cares if someone plays 4 good games ?

F

FCB_Titi_LB

Oh man I loved that. He really showed him that he has confidence… “You may be bigger physically but im bigger mentally”

To bad that Ronaldo don’t know that big objects fall down the hardest.

Messi is just Messi. His name should be an adjective

GIF about the wink?

F

FCB_Titi_LB

people only remember the latest achievements people. World Cup level is above all.
If he doesnt perform there he might win ballon d'or but never fifa wpoty

Juan03

they're light years apart. his goal won us the match, as much as Xavi deserves credit for the assist Messi deserves the same for his well timed run and his well taken goal.

indeed, the play started on a foul on him too.

it's not just because of his goals that he should win player of the year, it's the quality of his goals, never shrinks when the team needs him and has been our most consistant player throughout the season. I wish him good in the WC so he can shut up his haters

Gonzalez_Barca

Look at Ronaldinho, he had a magical season with Barca 05/06 and won a double, but his WC sucked. Who got the ballon d'or? a defender..

I truly hope the same dosen't happen with Messi. World's greatest player.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
ss.gif

That's so cool. Probably fueled CR's "I WANT TO RULE THIS GAME" even more cause you know he can't take things like that.

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
had messi planned that? lol..why wud he wink at him in the first place?
but that was cool...it was like..u dont know whats abt to happen in the next 90 mins..

LEGEND LEO!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans