10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

barca96

I agree there, they both sound to me a bit arrogant.

thats why sometimes im wondering, where the notion comes from that xavi is humble.
i never said it out to a non barca fan actually, to keep our clubs name clean :lol:
but yeah, i dont think that xavi is humble at all.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Rumours coming out of South Africa that Leo is fighting to get fit for the clash with Ze Germans...Speculation surrounds cold/fever...He did not train today, apparently

A

Aker

Messi: I’ll score goal for Noel

LIONEL MESSI has vowed to beat the German squad for the sake of his favourite band OASIS.

NOEL GALLAGHER has a good reason to watch the Germany v Argentina World Cup clash on Saturday - because one of the world's best footballers will be playing with him in mind.

The striker said: "If they love England as much as they do Manchester City, you can tell them from me I will do everything I can to defeat the team who knocked their beloved England out of the Cup."

Messi has been listening to Oasis tunes on his iPod before games in South Africa.

The Barcelona forward would like to meet the Gallagher brothers after his Cup duties.

He added: "Maybe we can all watch a game at Manchester City."

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
How on earth does mild mannered Leo get in the middle of that Oasis quagmire (giggity giggity) of Gallagher vs Gallagher?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans