10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
It depends, if he tore his ligaments, which unfortunately looks like the likely case, he's looking at minimum 4 weeks...However, if he somehow avoided any ligament tear, he could be back inside 2 weeks...

*figers crossed*

Hazem

i'm afraid it's more than a sprained ankle :( :(
k198cw.jpg

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
Not really. Bojan was there to enter and run like there's no tomorrow. As for Villa comment.. Seriously.. His performance was below par anyway, had Bojan messed up so many opportunities people would jump at his throat just like they did after 45 minutes vs. Hercules.

This

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
good to hear.

what else has he said?

to me it looks like a sprain, but we'll probs haveta wait 24-48 hours for the swelling to go down before we can find out. but I'm not a doctor so yeah.

Just this. Tomorrow doctors will do some medical tests.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Not really. Bojan was there to enter and run like there's no tomorrow. As for Villa comment.. Seriously.. His performance was below par anyway, had Bojan messed up so many opportunities people would jump at his throat just like they did after 45 minutes vs. Hercules.

people are stupid, man, you know this to be true. they want a scapegoat and boje is an easy target because he has sad eyebrows.

anyway: bojan doesn't have the reputation to keep an entire back-line in caution mode which is what messi and villa did.

Beast

The Observer
Hope you are just being a Madridista Gio.... it's really worrying

No man i wouldn't want you to lose your best player for us to win ..it's not what football and rivalry is all about.
i'd love for u to lose every game but not in such conditions , plus even the cule's here showed lots of sympathy for De La Red.. that's what sportsmanship is all about

hope it's nothing serious

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Pep commented about the need to protect the players and he is right but I don't think Ujfalusi is to blame at all. Messi jumped down awkwardly and that's how he got injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans