10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

NightWolf

I find it quite funny that some people are saying that actually Ronaldo was playing really well last night but he just can't do everything by himself. Isn't that the problem? If he would just for once try to be a teamplayer and not throw a strob if he doesn't get a perfect pass into his feet or miss a chance, he would be a much, much better player. And also from what I can see, all he was doing last night was whining, waving his arms about and doing needless step overs. Apart from two or three freekicks he was almost anonymous.

And in comparision with Messi, even though Messi didn't score, he was still alert enough to find those beautiful passes to Villa and he was able to change his game in order to help the team. Someone put it well in some website: It's time to end these comparisons between Messi and Ronaldo and start comparing Messi to the likes of Xavi and Iniesta.

Last edited:

Trequartista

The good
traveling the world , running and helping sick people miss me old rival?

Guess who is back
MANCHESTER_UNITED_V_b669.JPG

welcome back Benj,we all missed you

gingerless

the sudden burst and change of direction for that second assist to villa, i was expecting him to go and pass the ball to (alves i think it was) on his right but then he just turns, dribbles thru the defenders and BAM like ray hudson said "WHAT A PASS!! WHAT A PASSS!"

what a player :worthy:

Chainsaw

Killahead
I was worried an injury to Messi could ruin our great night but hopefully it seems he wasn't damage or anything. Guess last night showed who's the fucking BEAST!!

S

shermansteve

I have to say I lost quite a bit of respect for Messi as a human being yesterday. He showed he is just as much a cheat as a lot of other players.
He barely got touched by Carvalho yet went down as if he´d been punched full on in the face. If that´s all it takes to knock him down he should definitely not try boxing cos he´d be absolutely awful.
Don´t get me wrong he is a great player but obviously not a very sporting person. He should be embarrassed of himself. O a lo mejor es sin vergüenza como otros jugadores de Barca por ejemplo Puyol, Dani Alves y el gran tramposo Sergio Busquets. No tengo ni un grano de respeto para el por sus acciones el año pasado.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans