10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcafan 2304

This Brazil side don't impress you?

have you watched them recently since Dunga left?

Since he left, they play like Spain but only faster and with more flair and skills. It's like having the OLD Brazil back.

As for Neymar, HE IS a threat to Messi's No. 1 status and will be right up there with him in a few years if not now at this tournament in the summer.

I've seen Neymar control games like Messi has for Argentina against Albania just the other day. They are very similar in the way they can pull the strings for their teams. Brazil - Scotland was a prime example. And Yes I have seen Neymar dive even worse than Di Maria, something I thought was impossible. He even got booked for a terrible no-contact dive in the Copa Libertadores Final 1st leg in Uruguay last week, he also had a quiet game too.

But those who belittle Neymar are making a mistake. He is very very special and will be right up there challenging Messi.

No they dont impress me much. What do you want me say, they are fan-dabby-dosey? Its about opinions mate. Don't go in a tis-was if people have different one's to your own

Phatroonaldo

zidane.jpg

Forgot to add, Let's not go overboard with this stuff. Zidane is placed in the right category along with Ronaldo, Ronaldiho etc.

Putting him in the same category as Maradona? Big no-no

I genuinely hope that gif doesn't catch on.

You're not the only one :X

Rhino_poops.gif

Chainsaw

Killahead
PELE is jealous of the attention and adulation Messi gets. Big deal. Pele still best ever! Even if he is feeling insecure.

And thanks a lot whoever posted that video of Pele! I was hoping to download the match without knowing who won the game between Santos and Penarol and watch tonight. ffs!

Your obvious crush for brazilians is accepted but as I said before: Dream on!

Once upon a time Pele said that Robinho is better than Messi. Since, as Scolari said, everything that Pele says will turn vice versa, and it was proved about Robinho, Neymar is more like him than any other player. So even mentioning him in the same line as Messi is just :lol: ! As some already mentioned getting to the top is not just down to the talent but also attitude. Something that I barely see in Neymar right now and I'm not sure if that changes by the time too. Not mentioning his stupid haircut as well!

Panna

The only thing Messi haters can say is: He dont do anything with the national team.
So i wish and wish and wish Argentina will smash everyone at the Copa America,so these people have to shut their mouth and have nothing to say anymore.

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
The only thing Messi haters can say is: He dont do anything with the national team.
So i wish and wish and wish Argentina will smash everyone at the Copa America,so these people have to shut their mouth and have nothing to say anymore.

Then they will say " but the World Cup..."

It never end haters are always gonna hate...

Hatem Ben Arfa

Why is it such a facepalm moment to dare suggest Pele as the best ever?

Are people who hold the view that Pele is the greatest considered crazy nowadays? Because that is quite pathetic if it is.

Beckenbauer must crazy for believing that too eh? After having seen Messi, Maradona, Eusebio and all others play the game! Along with all the other football greats who believe Pele is the best.

Even a manager like Sir Bobby Robson who managed THE Ronaldo at two clubs hails Pele as undisputed best ever! Guess he was crazy with plenty of facepalm moments too eh?

No one touches Pele in my opinion. Messi, Maradona and Best are on the same level as him but still cant touch him. Got nothing to do with him being Brazilian. And just think, Pele in his prime was not even immotalized on film like all of Messi's career games are and will be or like most of Maradonas games either. I'm quite sure that plays a huge part in the ignorance people show with regards to Pele's greatness and deserved place as the Best Ever.

Messi is my favourite player still, and sobrehumano but Pele still Best Ever.

And whoever put that rhino pink sock dump gif up.................they need serious help. Take that abomination down please, it's too remniscent of 2 girls 1 cup....for real!

Last edited:

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
Why is it such a facepalm moment to dare suggest Pele as the best ever?

Are people who hold the view that Pele is the greatest considered crazy nowadays? Because that is quite pathetic if it is.

Beckenbauer must crazy for believing that too eh? After having seen Messi, Maradona, Eusebio and all others play the game! Along with all the other football greats who believe Pele is the best.

Even a manager like Sir Bobby Robson who managed THE Ronaldo at two clubs hails Pele as undisputed best ever! Guess he was crazy with plenty of facepalm moments too eh?

No one touches Pele in my opinion. Messi, Maradona and Best are on the same level as him but still cant touch him. Got nothing to do with him being Brazilian. And just think, Pele in his prime was not even immotalized on film like all of Messi's career games are and will be or like most of Maradonas games either. I'm quite sure that plays a huge part in the ignorance people show with regards to Pele's greatness and deserved place as the Best Ever.

Messi is my favourite player still, and sobrehumano but Pele still Best Ever.

And whoever put that rhino pink sock dump gif up.................they need serious help. Take that abomination down please, it's too remniscent of 2 girls 1 cup....for real!

Have you ever seen Pele play?

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
And why is Pele that good? Scoring 1000 goals in a league where the defenders are worse than my grandmother isen't really something special..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans