10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcafan 2304

Please, Messi has clearly proven to be better than Ronaldo. Look at the stats (goals and assists) and the overall play on the pitch. Those who still think otherwise are really grasping at straws. I don't get how someone can say that Messi isn't a teamplayer, when his numbers obviously beg to differ. Wathcing him play he is ridicuously good at balancing between dribbling, passing and shooting. His decisionmaking is one of his best qualities, both when it comes to setting up others and doing it on his own.

Are people still using the Xavi/Iniesta argument? Then same people who choose to ignore the fact that Ronaldo has had world class players around him in both Manchester United and Real Madrid, and the same people who doesn't watch Messi do it on own time after time. People who still think that Xavi and Iniesta helping Messi, directly it is, happens almost everytime Messi scores, and thereof deduce that this MUST be the conclusive evidence to Messi's success.

True, there is surely no debate any more as to who is the best

T

tariqo

Right... Raping a bunch of kids while you've been training with WC talents and have gained a hell of a lot of experience. That's such a big achievement!!

Had Ronaldo been playing for UTD instead of a goodfornothing Portuguese club while he was still representing the youth teams he'd have done even more

Oh BTW the achievements in these youth tournaments mean fuck all... I mean Drenthe won the best player of that tournament too, where is he now exactly!?

LSCPm.jpg

Yugi

Messi: "Pele sending me DVD of his goals? I'll be happy to see what he did was certainly very great things."

pele umad?

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Right... Raping a bunch of kids while you've been training with WC talents and have gained a hell of a lot of experience. That's such a big achievement!!

Had Ronaldo been playing for UTD instead of a goodfornothing Portuguese club while he was still representing the youth teams he'd have done even more

Oh BTW the achievements in these youth tournaments mean fuck all... I mean Drenthe won the best player of that tournament too, where is he now exactly!?

Stop trolling...

Sportings youth academy would obliterate (O-B-L-I-T-E-R-A-T-E) the red devil one if there'd be a contest. It's among the best in the world, probably one of the 5 best in Europe. If Ronaldo would've gone through Uniteds academy he'd be... like Ashley Young.

X

xaviniesta

el estel you are a fcking hero :worthy:

sometimes it's really embarrassing to be a cule and read those comments. some people are way too obsessed that messi (or other barca player) have to be better than some other player.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Stop trolling...

Sportings youth academy would obliterate (O-B-L-I-T-E-R-A-T-E) the red devil one if there'd be a contest. It's among the best in the world, probably one of the 5 best in Europe. If Ronaldo would've gone through Uniteds academy he'd be... like Ashley Young.

Portugal no England... End of

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans