10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
It's remarkable how many rival fans, and haters, focus on the peekaboo incident...and largely ignore years of stellar play...The few incidents of stupidity of the player have been looped & replayed so many times people think it happens every other play

Haters gonna hate...Busquets is a stud

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Yeah, he looked tired to me...More so than in the past...I do think Pep has to convince the kid to sit more...there's adequate depth in the squad

gingerless

It's remarkable how many rival fans, and haters, focus on the peekaboo incident...and largely ignore years of stellar play...The few incidents of stupidity of the player have been looped & replayed so many times people think it happens every other play

Haters gonna hate...Busquets is a stud

x100

the comparisons with ronaldo will always be there, it's a media thing. as long as there are people gullible enough to debate over it, the media will take advantage of those people and hype it up as much as it's worth. after ronaldo expect there to be many comparisons with the likes of neymar etc

BarcaGirl

Manuel Rivas (writer): "Messi is like Chaplin. The walk of the tramp. Nobody knows where he's going to but every step has a meaning." [pais] (barcastuff)

This has to be one of the greatest quotes about Messi. :worthy:

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
LOL! my boss is off today, and I was actually going to compile a similar spreadsheet and post it here. you just saved me three hours. thanks!! now I have to do work :(

seriously, get out of my head.

hahaha! mental.

it shows just how good Messi actually is. only Drogba comes close in terms of a balanced impact (goals AND assists) and a similar ratio, and even he's both a ways behind Leo who is just streets ahead despite his horrible record against Chelsea and Inter.

Maria

Well, against Chelsea he has played good when they were under Mourinho..he has only flopped against Inter and thats why I hope we get them this year in CL so he could take his revenge. :D But son, 13 goals and 8 assist in 16 app against RM is just :worthy:.
Also another fun thing is that Villa has 6g+1a/12 app against Barca, Aguero 6g+1a/9app, while Crissy has 3g/13app. :lol:
And :lol: at Rooney with 12 goals against Arsenal.

Juan03

Well, against Chelsea he has played good when they were under Mourinho..he has only flopped against Inter and thats why I hope we get them this year in CL so he could take his revenge. :D But son, 13 goals and 8 assist in 16 app against RM is just :worthy:.
Also another fun thing is that Villa has 6g+1a/12 app against Barca, Aguero 6g+1a/9app, while Crissy has 3g/13app. :lol:
And :lol: at Rooney with 12 goals against Arsenal.

he didn't flop against Inter. If i recall correctly he did try Julio Cesar a few times and placed a perfectly weighted cross for Bojan who missed miserably.

Yugi

tumblr_lw5nbnhqWe1qhkjuq

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans