10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
For all those who say Leo was a bit off, or whatever, whatchu smoking? He was just as good as ever, just because he played a bit more of a tactical role than normal, doesn't mean he didn't have an excellent game. Leo steps it up, he always does and he did. He created the first chance all by himself but Casillas kept him out, 24 minutes later he created a goal. If it wasn't for Cesc being a pussy, Messi would have had a lot less players tackling him off the ball and squeezing him out of the game.

In my opinion, he was excellent, and yet again he was the difference maker.

B

barcelonista

For all those who say Leo was a bit off, or whatever, whatchu smoking? He was just as good as ever, just because he played a bit more of a tactical role than normal, doesn't mean he didn't have an excellent game. Leo steps it up, he always does and he did. He created the first chance all by himself but Casillas kept him out, 24 minutes later he created a goal. If it wasn't for Cesc being a pussy, Messi would have had a lot less players tackling him off the ball and squeezing him out of the game.

In my opinion, he was excellent, and yet again he was the difference maker.

Not only did he create the first goal, but contributed a lot to the third goal as well. Watch him create space for Alves, dragging Marcelo completely out of position with his run, releasing the ball at the perfect time (decision making 10/10):

di-1SY5.gif

Your random football fan will say he didn't score, so he was average. Reason why he gets slated for his WC performances. Most people know nothing about football.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Not only did he create the first goal, but contributed a lot to the third goal as well. Watch him create space for Alves, dragging Marcelo completely out of position with his run, releasing the ball at the perfect time (decision making 10/10):

di-1SY5.gif

Your random football fan will say he didn't score, so he was average. Reason why he gets slated for his WC performances. Most people know nothing about football.

Yes, I know. I didn't bother because by that time, he had already killed the game with his first assist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans