10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trillske

I dont know how obvious it is to you guys that follow him so closely, probably every game, but Messi is actually getting better still. What if he keeps going 3-4 years before he peaks, how the hell would that look?

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
I've seen far worse penalties, ridiculous chipped efforts and attempts that don't even hit the target are worse than Messi's.

nebeer

Love is All
"When he missed the penalty he scowled and muttered something. The truth is he so self-critical. He's the best player in the world with a notable difference from the rest. The second is never going to catch him. It hurts him to fail. He has that amateur spirit of wanting to play forever. We confine ourselves to play him wherever he feels most comfortable. He is ambitious, he loves training and he is a great guy" - Pep Guardiola on Messi

M

maradona10

Lost for words once more on Messi last night in Champions League.

Unlucky not to get a second hat trick of the season after only 5 competitive matches.

My reaction to our third goal, the one where he and Pedro 1/2 twice was "no no no you cant .... hahahahaha ya beauty"

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
messi's penalties nearly always rely on reading the keeper and tricking them with an easy pass into the net. they're not objectively "good" because if he can't read the keeper can he consistently find the corners? I don't think so.

still, who gives a fuck? he's a genius.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
The Sky review team really ripped Leo apart for that pk...He is a genius, of course, so being critical of him is always taken with a grain of salt...Still, you could see he didn't give the pk the attention/focus it deserved

Nice to see that as amazing as he has already become, there is still A LOT of room to become even better :super2:

K

King_Puyol

Messi is currently in london doing a load of 5 a side matches on the hackney marches with laods of under priviliged kids. how random is that?

good of him to do it but I hope he doesn't get injured...

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Overall, is Raúl with 66 goals followed by Ruud Van Nistelrooy... For our team is Messi with 27 goals followed by Rivaldo...

Merv

Messi is currently in london doing a load of 5 a side matches on the hackney marches with laods of under priviliged kids. how random is that?

good of him to do it but I hope he doesn't get injured...

Just saw the headlines on Skysports that he was in London. Was wondering what it was all about. Good on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans