10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

raskolnikov

See thats what I mean, could very easily been a obsessed fan attacking Leo or Cristiano.
Its extremely easy to bring a weapon in camp nou and to get on the pitch , when sonething would happen anywhere we would watch games behind glass like ice hockey.
There should be a lifelong stadium ban across Europe and a 50k fine, lets see anyone getting on then.

PearLBLacK

Banned
Actually, that's not a problem confined to the stadium only. It's a risk famous people always have to live with. I mean, he was much more vulnerable when he was strolling around with wife and son. If a extreme hater wanted to hurt him, it'd be much easier then than in the stadium.

Stric

I don't agree. Yes, there's a risk, but that's what we have security for, so if anything happens, it's not a problem of inadequate punishment rules, but inadequate security or whatever. And as PearlBlack says, there's also a risk anywhere else. Most of these guys just want to hug their favorite player and are willing to suffer symbolic fines and bans to do it. A precautionary lifetime ban and a huge fine is a bit too much, considering most of them mean no harm. I'm not saying it's justified, but giving them a 50k fine could easily ruin their lives, and if they just hug the player and leave peacefully, I don't see a reason to treat them as potential murderers in general. What I am in favor of is severe punishment in case of an attack or anything like that.

CatalinR10

I am seriously considering invading the pitch like that guy did. With the first chance I get , I'm going to hug Messi and tell him he is the best in history. Does anybody know , do they give you a huge fine or ban you from their stadium forever ?

MMKa

Does anyone have the stats, goals per year and goals in first and second half of the seasons?
For Barca, half season being before and after 1st Jan, counted here:
2004b: 0
2005a: 1
2005b: 2
2006a: 6
2006b: 4
2007a: 13
2007b: 12
2008a: 4
2008b: 16
2009a: 22
2009b: 16
2010a: 31
2010b: 27
2011a: 26
2011b: 29
2012a: 44
2012b: 34

Last edited:

Edman

See thats what I mean, could very easily been a obsessed fan attacking Leo or Cristiano.
Its extremely easy to bring a weapon in camp nou and to get on the pitch , when sonething would happen anywhere we would watch games behind glass like ice hockey.
There should be a lifelong stadium ban across Europe and a 50k fine, lets see anyone getting on then.
If there is actually a psycho who get's on the pitch and stabs a player, I don't think he'll care about the stadium ban

Paganinisrvnge

For Barca, half season being before and after 1st Jan, counted here:
2004b: 0
2005a: 1
2005b: 2
2006a: 6
2006b: 4
2007a: 13
2007b: 12
2008a: 4
2008b: 16
2009a: 22
2009b: 16
2010a: 31
2010b: 27
2011a: 26
2011b: 29
2012a: 44
2012b: 34

Only 40 goals away from breaking last year's record. :worthy:

Kerrybai

He was punched in the face when out in Rosario a few years back. That's the life of a celebrity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans