10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

They won't believe he's injured unless it's a serious one. They return to call him traitor and being more catalan than argentine and this sorta stuff

It is serious, he's been like that for almost 2 months now.

Kerrybai

They won't believe he's injured unless it's a serious one. They return to call him traitor and being more catalan than argentine and this sorta stuff

Oh yes his commitment has been questioned before but his performances over the last 16 months have been very good so I think the Argentina public is warming to him.

Stric

When you think about it, how unbelievable is it that the country that has LIONEL FREAKING MESSI playing for their national team was/is unsatisfied with him... :worthy: It's unthinkable.

Pepe Silvia

WCQ are in summer supposedly so there is the chance for him to play with his Argentinian comrades. I'd prefer that he take the summer off, but Leo likes to play, and if that edema is healed he should be allowed to do what he wants to do. He deserves to play if 100%.

Keikoku

Cabbage
Not that bad actually, like a quotes from Click movie "Because good guys need a break every once in a while". Let him rest, he deserved it so he can start next season fresh and clean. :cool:

Pepe Silvia

It's been a while since this has happened, but does anyone remember that stretch where Messi didn't play before the Champions League final for like a week and a half then came out roaring and gunning in the game? I can't recall which time it was but it was like no Messi I had seen in ages. I agree, he needs some solid, quality rest.

Kerrybai

It's been a while since this has happened, but does anyone remember that stretch where Messi didn't play before the Champions League final for like a week and a half then came out roaring and gunning in the game? I can't recall which time it was but it was like no Messi I had seen in ages. I agree, he needs some solid, quality rest.

Before both finals Messi rested 2 league games. After this period of been in and out of games he will probably come out all guns blazing in August.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans