10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

footyfan

Calma, calma
I wonder if the fact that Messi plays FIFA so much affects the way he shoots. He always goes for the typical finesse shots, anyone who plays FIFA knows what I'm talking about.

Just look at this, seriously this is a playstation finish:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I wonder if the fact that Messi plays FIFA so much affects the way he shoots. He always goes for the typical finesse shots, anyone who plays FIFA knows what I'm talking about.

Just look at this, seriously this is a playstation finish:

He plays FIFA? How do you know?

I think it was in punto Pelota that i heard that Alves and messi play fifa online all the time. Alves introduced Neymar to Messi on fifa online and then Messi and neymar started playing fifa online as well. ( supposely, Alves was trying to convince Messi that Neymar was a good dude so that messi could approve his signing). I don't know whether to laugh or cry that people have to ask messi for permission on signings... :rolleyes:

barcanuck

I think it was in punto Pelota that i heard that Alves and messi play fifa online all the time. Alves introduced Neymar to Messi on fifa online and then Messi and neymar started playing fifa online as well. ( supposely, Alves was trying to convince Messi that Neymar was a good dude so that messi could approve his signing). I don't know whether to laugh or cry that people have to ask messi for permission on signings... :rolleyes:

Supposedly, is the key word in your statement.

Ghost

I don't know whether to laugh or cry that people have to ask messi for permission on signings... :rolleyes:

:facepalm:

Do people actually believe that Messi has to be asked for permission first before every signing we make? Jesus.

The way newspapers/sites has been trying to destroy Messi's good image as of late is just disgusting, seriously.

And yes, if it was Ronaldo instead of Messi I still would have called BS on the story.

mixer

Hey, today's a match of Messi&Friends against the rest of the world. Do you know when is the game starting (central europe time)?

ebc_99

:facepalm:

Do people actually believe that Messi has to be asked for permission first before every signing we make? Jesus.

The way newspapers/sites has been trying to destroy Messi's good image as of late is just disgusting, seriously.

And yes, if it was Ronaldo instead of Messi I still would have called BS on the story.

I don't think it will detract from Messi's image, probably the opposite as it show he is a strong character and a leader at the club where they care what he thinks. Besides there is nothing wrong with Messi being asked his opinion on a signing or even permission. I am not saying it is true but as Messi is one of Barca's most important asset's so it is good management to keep him informed, and if Messi doesn't want a player at the club it probably won't work anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans