10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghost

^Is it possible to criticise Messi without you losing your shit?

I thought I'm a fanboy, but I actually seem like a hater in comparison to you. :/

J

jiopi

^Is it possible to criticise Messi without you losing your shit?

I thought I'm a fanboy, but I actually seem like a hater in comparison to you. :/
Let me ask you a question. How do you loose your shit?

Saying that Messi pressed once during the game is just completely out of reality.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
How many CF out there do any kind of pressing at all? I'll tell you, almost none.
As it is, Messi recovers balls and presses more than I'd say about 90% of players playing CF.

People can't find many things to criticize Messi, so they nitpick at things like "doesn't press enough, is selfish, growls at team mates when they don't pass", and many other nonsensical garbage.

If you're a true Barca fan, you seriously don't want Messi running around like a headless chicken behind the ball throughout the match. You want him to pick his spots and conserve his energy, which he does.

Zincubus

Banned
Inb4 that Zincubus guy says Messi forced Neymar to pass the ball to him.

No I didn't . I said that when Neymar dared to have a shot in the previous game , Messi had a mini strop for not passing to him .

I wasn't the only person who noticed either so I don't know why some people in here are getting all precious . The mini strop was mentioned all over the internet and Twitter .

Maybe just a coincidence that EVERYONE seemed to be having shots last night )

Maybe 'somebody' had a word with him to ease off the other players a bit ??

He seemed to play a bit more for the team and a bit less for himself last night .

Also he Tweeted something about the main thing being about the team not himself ....

Last edited:

suckabov

Lemon curry?
I wasn't the only person who noticed either so I don't know why some people in here are getting all precious . The mini strop was mentioned all over the internet and Twitter .
You quite helped it by making 3 identical posts about it, in different threads.

F

Flavia

No I didn't . I said that when Neymar dared to have a shot in the previous game , Messi had a mini strop for not passing to him .

I saw nothing of the sort, and I watched many replays... It's just the lack of things to say or complain. Messi had no "strops" because of neymar or anybody else.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
Anything to contribute or are you happy to just nitpick ?

I put the post in the relevant threads . I didn't make any new ones .

As I said before, I didn't see any strops and the story about someone having a word with Messi so that he played more for the team against Rayo sounds like you're overinterpreting/imagining things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans