10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leo10

The BD is getting tiresome. The real debate should be: What kind of suit will he be wearing? And will he name Neymar in his acceptance speech?

I'll never forget when an injured Messi was brought on to single-handedly get us the win. he came on, created two goals and came back off. I've never seen anything like it.

335707206_700.gif

raedkuwait

i think he should have never started in this game, betis tackles are rough and the playing
field was a mine field really, that kind of field is easy to get injured on for a player like
messi.

Mr Hulot

i think he should have never started in this game, betis tackles are rough and the playing
field was a mine field really, that kind of field is easy to get injured on for a player like
messi.

Yeah we should put Messi in a bubble and play him only in friendlies. Or make the other team sign a special agreement, which will state that they will treat Messi only with love and flowers.

Messi_Goal

i feel like a right ass writing this NOW but when you look at the team we were playing and that pitch, messi should not have played in this game easy to say now but Hindsight is a great thing.

F

Flavia

For the first part of the year MEssi was the best no questions, For this season ronaldo is the best no question he has had 3 hattricks already.....3!!!!!

And Messi has 2 hattricks, even with all his injuries.

F

Frejsgodes

Sadly, Ronaldo is the superior player. Injury frequency is an important part of an evaluation of a player.

Messi_Goal

bottom line coaches and especially messi (in the future)need to realize he can not play every game and games like this he should not play.
i`m afraid if messi don`t rest more he will not be the same again.
i need another drink im sad for messi :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans