10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Lol so now Pele has said Zidane was better than Messi. Why does the guy even speak? Who in their right mind would take him seriously anyway? He's an idiot. I loved when Maradona told him to shut up.

I mean I personally prefer Zidane but I can't say he was better.

CatalinR10

Lol so now Pele has said Zidane was better than Messi. Why does the guy even speak? Who in their right mind would take him seriously anyway? He's an idiot. I loved when Maradona told him to shut up.

I mean I personally prefer Zidane but I can't say he was better.

he should be thankfull Messi didn't play in the same times as he did. Pele would have been Messi's towel boy.

Maria

LI mean I personally prefer Zidane but I can't say he was better.

And even if he believes that Zidane was better, he can't say that Zidane was better because "the team-mates he played with were not the same standard as Messi’s; he plays with Xavi, Iniesta and Neymar at Barcelona.". That makes me wonder if Pele even watched one of Zidane's games with Juventus, Real Madrid or France.

Gohan

Super Saiyan
Pele rates Zidane higher than Messi because we all know Pele is better than Zidane. This way he can secure himself being the greatest of all time because even he knows Messi is close to pushing him off the throne. If Messi wins the world cup there will be no doubt anymore.

MMKa

Pele had Garrincha and Vavá (who gave him 1958 and 1962 world cups) and Carlos Alberto and Jairzinho (1970)...

DivineVisitor

The Right One ⇩
If Messi had chosen to play for Spain there wouldn't be any debate as to who the GOAT was.

He did the right thing and was loyal to his country though, il be rooting for him next year to shut all the naysayers up.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
If Messi had chosen Spain, they would be saying that Messi is nothing without Xavi/Iniesta while CR “single-handedly“ carries Portugal. Haters gonna hate, no matter what. Twas always thus and always thus will be.

F

Flavia

Pele had Garrincha and Vavá (who gave him 1958 and 1962 world cups) and Carlos Alberto and Jairzinho (1970)...

Tostão, Rivelino too. Brazil's nt were a solid team. Pele is saying is usual bs. I can imagine he didn't even watch Zidane play, apart from the wc's, when France beat Brasil.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
The campaign against Messi is hilarious! Punto Pelota is claiming he is leaving for sure next summer because Barcelona betrayed him, hahahaha...

Leo10

Punto Pelota is claiming he is leaving for sure next summer because Barcelona betrayed him, hahahaha...

They are right, he is leaving this summer to Brazil, will return a month later with this:

344px-FIFA_World_Cup_Trophy_2002_0103_-_CROPPED--172x300.jpg

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
The campaign against Messi is hilarious! Punto Pelota is claiming he is leaving for sure next summer because Barcelona betrayed him, hahahaha...

I believe they are the same source who claimed that Messi refused to raise the buy-out cause as part of his contract extention, indicating that he wants out.

What a piece of shameful, scheisse media outlet Punto Pelota is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans