10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

KyletheMuslim

Guardiolista
As far as i am aware Pep doesnt have an autobiography.

If you are referring to the Balague book then you are being very selective in what you are referring to as there are many examples in that book where Messi and Peps relationship was strained - usually from Messi's behaviour.

So to suggest Messi never had a cross word with Pep as he was a 'sage' is totally wrong.

I didn't say he never had a cross word with pep, but he certainly viewed him as a real authority because of his understanding of the game. Pep got him to stop eating his favorite food, how many coaches command that sort of respect ?

Egert

Estonian Culé
New boots are pretty much official now I think

15nn8s8.jpg

He was training today with prototypes of these babies.

Kerrybai

Please shift the anger to the mathieu thread, I'm voicing my anger there but people are defending him, please back him up.
Also on Messi, let's be realistic Messi has an ego, a pretty big one at that, no where as huge as Ronaldo's but from what I've read from Pep Guardiola's autobiography Messi is the type of player to do these kinds of things when the coach is not on the same footballing level as him. For Messi Guardiola was a footballing sage, who could only teach him wisdom, whereas enrique is a sort of......well not a sage. Messi probably feels like he can learn nothing from enrique, which is probably true.

Having a big ego is a positive thing, it drives top athletes to perform at their best.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Mino Raiola on Messi and Messi's agent [GDS]:

"Ibrahimovic deserves ten more Ballon d'Or's than Messi. Why? Because be flourishes in every team. Messi only at Barça."

"If he had been my client I would have made him change teams at least four times. Not for money, because he would have earned many chances at extensions but because he would have improved."

He's a rat. :coffee:

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Mino Raiola on Messi and Messi's agent [GDS]:

"Ibrahimovic deserves ten more Ballon d'Or's than Messi. Why? Because be flourishes in every team. Messi only at Barça."

"If he had been my client I would have made him change teams at least four times. Not for money, because he would have earned many chances at extensions but because he would have improved."

tumblr_m5p3fh3d9b1rn95k2o1_500.gif

L

linetty

Most assists from through balls in Liga this season: Messi 4 - Rakitic 4 - Nolito (Celta) 2 - Borja (Cordoba) 2 [via @barca19stats]

Edit: Lel, barcastuff got it wrong. Rakitic is on 2.

Last edited:

hardyboy

Lotina (ex-coach Deportivo): "If there's a
Messi game on tv, I stay at home. If
Cristiano plays, I might go for a drink with
my pals" [ser]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans