10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

10952724_603234949807157_1482403575_n.jpg

leomessi10M muchas gracias a todos ����/
thank you very much to all

He made a special jacket for hitting 10m on instagram... Neymar's getting to him :neymar:

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
Yup, definitely one of his worst games ever and I remember how much shit he got after it. Would be great to see him get some frustration out and destroy Bayern and the German nationals.

Are you serious? He was injured that time, it was when Tito jeopardised Leo's health by playing him ahead of time both with PSG and later with bayern.
He could barely walk.

DinhoR10

He was limping on the field against PSG and still managed to destroy their back four with Thiago "OMFGBESTEVER" Silva in defense.

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
He was limping on the field against PSG and still managed to destroy their back four with Thiago "OMFGBESTEVER" Silva in defense.

That was the most awe inspiring thing I've ever seen in sports. Almost kind of eerie.
He came on as a sub, visibly aching and barely able to walk, we were 1 goal down, but the atmosphere changed instantly.
It was like a dragonball episode, his powerful aura was enough to make PSG break mentally.
Such is his visage's effect when he's facing you on the green field.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
This is a different Bayern. As much as I'd like him to break the Chelsea curse, I also want him to finally score on that Neuer twat.

Yeah, and show Müller who the real boss is. I am sick and tired of hearing people say that Messi is nothing when Müller is on the field etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans