10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darko

Try a panenka, shoot in the top corners, ffs it's always either right low or left low, not even shot with power so that it can't be saved, fucking awful at penalties.
But a masterclass in dribbling and was so hungry for the ball, dem tackles :worthy:

F

Frejsgodes

I get nervous every time he takes a penalty. Don't get that feeling when Ronaldo takes them. Shouldn't be like that.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Try a panenka, shoot in the top corners, ffs it's always either right low or left low, not even shot with power so that it can't be saved, fucking awful at penalties.
But a masterclass in dribbling and was so hungry for the ball, dem tackles :worthy:

Agreed. It does seem to be a 50/50 chance based on whether the keeper goes the right way or not.

Egert

Estonian Culé
He should do a Rooney and let someone else take the pens.... But I am sure he will get stronger now and 1-2 goals vs City in the return leg maybe?

Kerrybai

He should do a Rooney and let someone else take the pens.... But I am sure he will get stronger now and 1-2 goals vs City in the return leg maybe?

We shouldn't focus on his goals anymore, he plays on the right now so he's more of a creator.

He didn't score or assist, he misses a penalty and then has an awful rebound, yet he's still the best on the pitch. What other player can you say that about?

Thankfully this penalty won't cost us, might want to look at Suarez as an option for pens next season though.

Kohe321

Very sad he missed the PK and the rebound like he did. BUT, he can't really be blamed, had a fantastic game. The second half was very embarrasing for the whole team because mentally, we became complacent. I have no idea why that keeps happening. We could and should have put them away.

blaugrana1987

Problem is he doesnt wait for goalkeeper to dive in one direcrtion and shoot, he just picks a side and puts low powered shot which means its pretty much 50/50 with any decent keeper. He needs to practice or give them to Rakitic, he is great.

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
Leo was just orgasmic tonight. I think he was dispossessed only 2 times in the whole game.
He created both goals, even stole the ball 3-4 times, lol.
Too bad he didn't pad his stats with that penalty but I smell a hattrick on camp nou.

L

linetty

That diving header looked hilarious, i probably won't get over this. I wanted Messi to score so much and he missed a penalty and an open net in the last minute, feels great tbh.

BarcaGirl

I feel sorry for him. He had such an amazing game and then it ends like this. He looked so disappointed and pissed... So sad to end a match in such a negative way. Hope he isn't too hard on himself but he probably is :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans