10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

raskolnikov

11205969_869303909783899_7637179694943159017_n.jpg

:coffee:
:lol:

raskolnikov

Nahh..I'll stay firm with that statement. Messi has nothing to prove anymore. Who the fuck cares how many tapins Penaldo scored.

Goals scored especially along with team trophies/media attention leads to ballon d'ors won, which leads to overall legacy and a falsification of history.
If that clown ends up with as many or more ballon d'ors as Messi he will be considered to be his equal at best by many people who will look back on this era.
Since we all know that Ronaldo cant hold a candle to Messi when it comes to football, and besides being a topnotch goalscorer is clearly an inferior player not worthy to be in his shadow it means that to stop this falsification of football history stats matter.
Despite of the fact that we all know his stats consist of a shitload of tap ins/penealdo's and it means fuck all from a Barca fans perspective in the grand scheme of things, especially this season. From a Messi fanboy perspective though, it matters...:p

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
I wouldn't care if Messi was so far behind like beginning of the season, but now it is within reach, I definitely want him to get the pichichi and more importantly the golden boot, and then his 5th ballon d'or! I'll stop believing in justice if cristi has as many as messi, it's already a crime in itself he has 3 and Xavi has none ..

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
Cristiano already having 3 ballons is a joke.
The man is nowhere near good enough as cruyff, platini and van basten who also have 3.
Messi needs to get at least 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans