10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Neymar pulls it off though. He has that brazilian swagger about him. Argentinians have that too sometimes but they are the outgoing ones. It doesn't look right on quiet messi.

Alen

Neymar pulls it off though. He has that brazilian swagger about him. Argentinians have that too sometimes but they are the outgoing ones. It doesn't look right on quiet messi.

The problem is he went from 0 to a 100 real quick. The change is too drastic and quick for people to cope with it.

Egert

Estonian Culé
His haircut is good, it will be amazing in 2-3 days. Getting his hair ready for Pep.

Writing this comment, I had an amazing idea for celebration if Messi scores vs Bayern - Messi runs to Pep and hugs him, just like he did against Espanyol :lol:

F

Flavia

The problem is he went from 0 to a 100 real quick. The change is too drastic and quick for people to cope with it.
I don't think he changed, he got his first tattoo a really long time ago. What happens is we don't really know him. Being quiet doesn't always translate as being conservative(uptight, square? Not sure what's the best adjective here).

xavi_the_Boss

His haircut is good, it will be amazing in 2-3 days. Getting his hair ready for Pep.

Writing this comment, I had an amazing idea for celebration if Messi scores vs Bayern - Messi runs to Pep and hugs him, just like he did against Espanyol :lol:

Why not Enrique.:lucho:

DennyCrane

Cut his hair.

CD7y3GcUEAA0ygB.jpg

CD7y1RLUkAEDdMH.jpg

Should go back to simply let his hair grow tbh and cherish one of the advantages of being a professional footballer in contrast to a random wage slave in the cube farm.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I don't think he changed, he got his first tattoo a really long time ago. What happens is we don't really know him. Being quiet doesn't always translate as being conservative(uptight, square? Not sure what's the best adjective here).

True, but it still doesn't look right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans