10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Leo arriving at Cordoba. Look who's behind him, what a surprise :lol:

1zl633p.jpg

Alen

I don't think he changed, he got his first tattoo a really long time ago. What happens is we don't really know him. Being quiet doesn't always translate as being conservative(uptight, square? Not sure what's the best adjective here).

Yes obviously but i was just talking about his appearance. I follow him and Barça fairly regularly so i think i am pretty much always up to date, yet it feels like he got his arm and leg tattooed overnight. I'm not criticizing him btw, just an impression.

Kerrybai

I hate this thread between games, its just constant whining about tattoos and haircuts. Let him be who he wants to be.

Bertus

I hate this thread between games, its just constant whining about tattoos and haircuts. Let him be who he wants to be.

Don't understand those discussions either.

He can do what he wants. Not even his wife seems to be annoyed about it.

People are pushing on Messi their own tastes on things.

He isn't a doll.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
If you could somehow magically steal messi's football skill, would you guys do it?
He would be a plain noob but you would be the best footballer on the planet.

I don't think I would, any other person with his talent or even close to it would be a total jerk/cunt (cough cough, cristi), Messi is a legend also because he is the quiet/humble person he is.

Though, if I had that magical power, i'd let him know, and negociate a fee to not use it :lol:

Alen

No one's hating on his tattoos or his haircut, it's just an opinion. This is what the forum is about, everything and anything Barça. Tout et n'importe quoi Bertus, tout et n'importe quoi.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Personally I think Messi should get some highlights in his hair, and surely he needs a bit of tan. Should also try to accessorize his wardrobe a bit more, a nifty handbag and some kind of headgear would be ideal. Finally, he should get some bling, he looks too plain. A chain and an earring or two would do him good, maybe some other kind of jewelry, a watch and bracelet as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans