10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatalinR10

11084221_979594342087028_6619262882444674247_o.jpg

Stric

No player I have ever seen can pass by defenders like ge does. And I don't mean that style-wise, but efficiency-wise. Neymar had a few such moments tonight, but Messi's success rate is off the charts. The only other player I would compare to him is Iniesta when at his finest.

StarLord

No player I have ever seen can pass by defenders like ge does. And I don't mean that style-wise, but efficiency-wise. Neymar had a few such moments tonight, but Messi's success rate is off the charts. The only other player I would compare to him is Iniesta when at his finest.

I totally agree, but even then, peak-Iniesta could not do it to that many players on the trot.

I disagree, that madrid team was more fearsome than this bayern, plus he did it away

They were also down to ten-men, and the first goal was no more than a good predatory strike. Tonight, both goals were for the highlights reel. But I accept your point about that RM being superior to a Robben-less BM.

Juan03

What a performance. Even without the goals I thought he was brilliant. Dribbles, passes, possesion etc... if he continues like this we have a great chance of winning that treble

Devils

Messi was asked if he had something against Boateng for dribbling him the way he did.

Messi responded by saying he thought Boateng would have stopped him if he went left so he went the opposite.

:pep:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans