10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

Messi taking a year off? Hahaha, that's insane. A football player career is short. I really hope Lucho helps him, and he finds his best possible form. And that this board won't sell him next summer.

Lol, there wasn't a serie a in his first ten years as a pro, the national championship wasn't unified, he was top scorer multiple times, the biggest teams played against Santos in his championship. This 34 in 84 was when he was older.

That's part of DonAspas' point, football in that era was still amateuristic. And in Brazil, the level was even worse. He should had move to europe to really prove himself against the best of that time.

Messi taking a year off? Hahaha, that's insane. A football player career is short. I really hope Lucho helps him, and he finds his best possible form. And that this board won't sell him next summer.

:lol: No way they're that dumb.

Are they?

Also, DonAspas needs to become a thing here :lol:

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

That's part of DonAspas' point, football in that era was still amateuristic. And in Brazil, the level was even worse. He should had move to europe to really prove himself against the best of that time.

tumblr_lm05horTHO1qj41h3o1_400.jpg

3db1d0f.jpg

:p

darth, yes, they are. There's the stadium to fund. I'm still worried about the possibility. Some cules already want to sell him... This season will be very important.

If they seriously even consider selling Messi to fund a new stadium, they will undoubtedly be the most incompetent board in the history of sport in my mind. Screw that, they'll be the most incompetent board in the history of boards. Can't wait till those clowns are out.

I

instinct

Everyone who thinks that this board will sell Messi has no clue about politics.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
The only player who is better than this messi is messi from previous years (this generation). The guy has the most goals in this calender year if im not mistaken. No way they are going to sell him. If he had a bad influence on the team , I would maybe understand but he doesnt.

I

instinct

Strong Rafael once again.We have some serious stalkers :pep:

What are you talking about? I have my own sources close to instagram and they sent me this photo. Believe it or not, just sharing my information with you. :mou:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans